From: Don Hart <donhartmu...@gmail.com>
To: finale <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Thu, Jan 5, 2012 12:26 pm
Subject: [Finale] {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: Expressions with associated
patches *and* transpositions

Hi Benjamin - Select the Staff tool and right-click on the line
immediately
above the alto sax part or staff in the score and a box full of options
*for that staff style* will appear. I think un-checking "staff name in
score" and "staff name in parts" will achieve what you're looking for. I
don't prep parts that way so maybe someone else can fill in the
details. -
Don

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Dr. Benjamin Ayotte, Ayotte Custom
Musical