Chuck Israels wrote:

> ...<snippage>... Perhaps there are some conditions in which the Finale page
> size and the printer set up should not match, but I can't think of why that
> should be.

Besides the reason Jim Cooper mentioned, of printing booklets, there's
another reason. If one is wishes to print a conductor's score sized
larger than the largest size of paper one's printer can handle, the
score must be tiled, each page of the score divided between two or more
sheets of paper which are assembled by "analog" methods after printing.

This is not as much of an issue today as it was years ago, when 11 x 17
printers were, if not unknown, tremendously expensive.

ns