Is it just me or are the finmac 2011 handles (expression, smart shape,
etc.) much more difficult to see/find than in 2009 (the most recent
previous version I've used).  I mean, they're there, but something's
different.  Maybe it's just when the handles are on top of a note , or in
the staff.  This is not supposed to be more elegant or something, is it?
Is there some setting to control this?  Just seems that all too often I'm
reduced to trying to find/grab handles in situations that never presented
problems before.  Is anything different in v. 2012?

Don Hart