Hi all,

If you have Finale 2012, would you mind checking this for me?

Please go to the Font Annotation files for EngraverFontSet character 45
(tenuto). (Program Options > Edit > click Font Annotation in bottom right >
set font to EngraverFontSet > select character 45.)

Is the articulation outside the red boundary box? (According to the help
files, the articulation should be inside the red boundary box.)

Here's my situation, I used this character in Fin2010. The articulation
appeared correctly when placed inside slurs. In December, I installed 2012.
Now when I open up a file in Fin2010, the slurs have changed shape. I'm
curious if the annotation files that 2012 installed may have redefined
things and thus are affecting all versions of Finale.

If it's not a bug (a result of poorly defined annotation files), then I
can't imagine how this happened on my system, as I've not adjusted any
annotation files in several years.

Thanks for your help