Dear Finalelist,
        I went in to make some corrections today on a file that was done
2006, in Finale 2004B.

        1. 2011 would not convert it.

        2.  I went back to 2004B and it wouldn't open.  (It's a black
rectangle.)

        3. Sent he file to a techie -  she opened it and sent it back and my
computer could not decode her file, even the file's name. Then a
second different attempt - no dice.
                she sent a final one whose name came through properly but it
wouldn't open either.

        4. she and I had to leave for appointments.  I am going to ask her
to resend the last one, which has disappeared from my desktop,
                and try again.

        5. the concert is in 2 weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Katherine Hoover