Actually, I have an Intel Mac, and it works just fine (except for the
upload). But I do seem to remember that the latest version crashed on my
machine, probably because I am still on 10.5 (Leopard). The version of
KompoZer I am running is 0.8b3 released in 2010, which I believe you can
still download from the site.

However, I picked KompoZer at random from the results of several google
searches. A few searches will turn up a number of alternatives.