Hi all,

I've been MIA because my server rejected list mail so often that I got
unsubscribed, and it took me a while to get around to re-subscribing.  I am
simply adding my voice to the general point of view that being present here is
worthwhile.  Finale problems get discussed, advice (excellent advice) is freely
given, and musical subjects of general interest come up and provoke thoughtful
contributions.  I am proud to be a part of this and sorry to have been missing
for a while.

About the value of Finale - I find it hard to imagine how I'd manage without
it.  My working habits have become intertwined with how it works (that is not
all positive, although mostly so, it's just the way it is).  Of course, I could
revert to pre Finale ways, but I have learned to enjoy its advantages and to
work around its limitations.  And I'd hate to have to learn a new program (even
if Sibelius handles lyrics better).

Chuck

On Apr 17, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Lawrence David Eden wrote:

> Dear Listers,
>
> I use Finale and this List on a regular basis.  I have always
> appreciated the friendly advice that my colleagues on this List give
> so generously.
>
> I have  been an end user of Finale since it became native for PowerPC
> and  have never been let down by the program.    My work is primarily
> with brass quintet and woodwind quintet.  At this point, I have no
> complaints with Finale that I can't live with.
>
> IMHO:  Finale is worth continuing.
>
> Larry Eden

Chuck Israels
8831 SE 12th Ave.