I have a couple of questions for the assembled wisdom of this list.

1. Can anyone point me to boilerplate legalese on the web for a
commissioning contract? I suppose I see a bunch on Google, but if there is
one out there that this list recommends, I'd like to know about it.

2. I am considering uploading much of my sheet music to IMSLP. Given my
situation in life and career, I think my strategy should be to maximize
performance/recording royalties rather than attempt to monetize access to
the sheet music. If there are others on this list who have done the same, I
am wondering which Creative Commons (based) license you chose on the IMSLP
site. I don't mind free distribution of the sheets, perhaps even into a
for-profit anthology, provided I retain all rights to performance and
recordings, and provided I am always credited on the sheet music.