I'll add my voice to the ones who advise to buy.

As to the score manager, it is a work in process & will likely take a few
iterations to get close to perfection.

As we all know, that seems to be a pattern with some major features.

I like 2012 and share in the hope that the promised updater brings pleasant and
needed surprises.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.