No, I have no financial investment in MM. I have a sweat equity investment,
hundreds and hundreds of hours learning/using the early Finale versions and
then adding kernels to kernels each year.

I am skeptical that there remain any artsy financial types who care about the
creators in this world, other than those running companies such as MM that
offer the practical means to capture music ideas that otherwise would fall from
the mind like autumn leaves.

Such non-artsy types flit from flower to flower such as a bee would, but
enacting a strange, reverse process, i.e. DE-impegnating the buds so found.

Somebody grab some Raid, for that seems most appropriate to what could happen
at MM.

RH