I'd rather depend on my own knowledge...

Patrick J. M. Sheehan
patricksheehanmu...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Parmerlee [mailto:cr...@acticalc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:43 PM
To: Finale News List
Subject: [Finale] 1012B: Controlling automatic range detection

The 2012B release has a nice feature that automatically highlights notes
that Finale thinks are out of range.  Previously there was a plug-in to
do this.  In the plug-in you could select beginner-intermediate-advanced
to fine-tune the range.  I have looked around and I cannot find any way
to control the settings for this automatic range checking.

Has anybody found how to do this?  I don't see anything n the UI. Maybe
there are some editable filed that control this.