Hi Jef,

The BT numpad has a command key? It doesn't look like it, at least not from the
photo you sent. Or am I confused about what you're trying to do?

The command that you're trying to emulate (with fn-command-arrowdown) is
actually command-PageDown. But it doesn't look like you can  combine keystrokes
across the BT keyboard and BT numpad, making command-PageDown impossible.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org