aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome

but when i run music spacing individually in the parts, this is all
erased and has to be set again, right?  it still helps automate a few
mouse clicks, the rest (set frame dialogue to not include in spacing)
i can do with a clever one-off iKeys script (there are enough of
these that would justify the work to build the script)