FYI,

It was a corrupt Preference file, and it has been so long since I had such a
problem that I neglected to consider the possibility.

All is well now.

Chuck

On Sep 10, 2012, at 11:43 AM, Jari Williamsson
<jari.williams...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote:

> On 2012-09-10 20:15, Chuck Israels wrote:
>
>> Have you any insight into why I cannot change back
>> to Alto Sax after having switched to Flute on a staff?
>> The instrument change dialog shows Alto Sax as already
>> selected, but the transposition and staff name remains
>> Flute.  I am stumped.  I did send the file to MM Mac
>> support, but they are not answering the phone today and
>> I will have to wait a day for an internet response.
>
> Chuck, feel free to send the file to me if you want and I'll see if I
> could help.
>
> Have you expanded the "base instrument" in the Score Manager to see
> which instrument changes are actually there and where these changes are?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Jari Williamsson

Chuck Israels
8831 SE 12th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202-7097

land line: (503) 954-2107cell phone: (360) 201-3434

<www.chuckisraels.com>
<www.chuckisraelsjazz.com>