Greetings…

I think I know the answer to this question, but…

FinMac 2012b.r1 running Mountain Lion 10.8.1

I'm working on a project putting an orchestral accompaniment around a
pre-existing big band arrangement.  One of the big band members created their
parts and sent me the file, and I'm added the orchestra parts around it.  His
stuff is in the Handwritten Style and I usually do the orchestral parts in
Engraved Style.

So…

Is it possible to mix those styles -- putting the band's stuff in the
Handwritten Style they're used to and the orchestra's in the Engraved Style
they're used to?  I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is "no", but I figure
just because I can't find a way to do it doesn't necessarily mean it can't be
done…

Any sage advice would be appreciated!

Neal Gittleman