This is actually two different issues. One is the way the 9 key in Speedy
breaks at inconvenient times; the other is the way chromatic transposition
breaks forced appearance of some accidentals, especially if you compare concert
and transposed versions, as you are doing.

For the first, just don't use the 9 key to flip enharmonics, because when you
look away, it may flip itself back. Or not, I can never tell. I enter the note
diatonically and hit + or - to get the alteration (Robert, this might help you,
as you won't have to use up one of your precious transposition metatools - I
feel your pain). Also, if you select Favour Sharps or Favour Flats in the
Enharmonic menu, this method is largely bulletproof, but I find it a pain to
switch back and forth.

For the second, there is no way that I know of to avoid this, other that using
expressions (ugh!) or articulations to force the appearance. According to tech
support, you are supposed to enter the notes you want in transposed pitch;
anything you do here will stick. If you enter the notes in CONCERT pitch and
then switch to transposed (when chromatic transposition is enacted) you don't
know what you're going to get. In linked voiced parts this is particularly
egregious, because you have no way to make a voiced part different in the part
or score. Sometimes just entering or exiting the Speedy window causes the state
of forced accidentals to flip their appearance.

I have complained vociferously about both of these bugs, to no avail. Maybe a
well-respected engraver such as yourself complaining would help get these fixed?

Christopher