My one away from home gig was with a dance company.  i had written the
bulk of the work at home but had to do some rewrites on the road and
the weak laptop made it difficult.  I wished many times I had packed
up my whole system in the car.

Right now I am typing on my wife's mini computer, which she loves, but...

At any rate, I am taking the desktop in for a new power supply or
whatever, in a few minutes.  Shop where i bought it promises a low
bill and a 1-2 day turnaround, so i think I will survive this week,
and will put off the new system purchase a bit.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com