It is possible to make it work, but essentially all the restrictions in
Fin07-11 apply to Fin12 as well. To force the staves with cues not to show
in the score use the "Force Hide (Collapse)" staff style.

Of course, as in Fin07-11, you still have the problem that special tools
mods are not unlinkable, which affects most irritatingly ties and grace
note positioning. Also, clef changes in the cues require some ingenuity.
But if you can live with the special tools restriction, the clefs can be
surmounted.