Hello,

I am having a problem trying to print parts. (I am using Finale 2012c Mac)

I have a quintet score. I have edited the linked parts and am ready to print.
When I select PRINT, I don't see the "Select Score and Parts for Printing
dialog box." It goes right to the Mac Print window. If I click print, only the
score prints. Nothing I have done will allow me to print the parts.

I have tried to re-generate parts. I have tried printing with one of the parts
showing. I created a new quintet score, generated parts, and had the same
results.

If I click EXTRACT PARTS, that works fine, but that, of course makes new files,
no longer linked.

I have used this feature many times in the past, although probably not since
the latest 2012c update came out.

I tried creating a new file and had the same result. I tried opening older
files that I had generated and printed linked parts from and Finale took me
right to the Mac print window, bypassing the  "Select Score and Parts for
Printing dialog box."

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Terry Vosbein