Can someone confirm that this is a bug in Fin2012?  With "Use cross-layer
accidental positioning" set in Document Options - Accidentals, a unison note
in 2 layers will have both accidentals spaced so they will not collide,
instead of coincidental as they should properly be.  Unchecking the
cross-layer option fixes this, but of course messes up accidental
positioning in most other multi-layer situations.  These settings produced
proper results in Fin2004; not sure when it changed.

I realize I can simply hide one of the accidentals, but that leaves open the
possibility that it doesn't get reset properly in the part.

-Lee

Lee Actor
Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic
http://www.leeactor.com