Bought the Garritan Personal Orchestra some months ago. The better depth and
more richness in details compared to the fewer sound samples coming with FM2012
have pleased me and been helpful in my work.

Now I wanted to do a brass band version of a recent project, where it would
have been of benefit to work with cornet sounds over the GPO trumpets. Also to
have access to the alto/tenor horn sounds over the orchestral horn sounds. Same
for a greater variety of baritone, euphonium, and tuba sounds.

So I listened to the sound samples on the makemusic site. And I was deeply
disappointed by the artificial, glassy, orchestrion quality of the soundscape.

Do I have a wose than usual ear-day, or have others had similar experiences?

Is the band library being in version 2 over the GPO being in version 4 a hint
that the band library is kind of outdated?

Klaus