I knew John and Susie from our Indiana university days. Susie had been doing
some work that involved he Dutch language, and I was able to work with her a
bit on that, after which we would sometimes hang and talk.

They were two very interesting and intelligent people, and I enjoyed their
company during the brief time I got to spend with them.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.