Dear list members.

I am still on good old ver. 2008.

I am writing into Finale for publication, my late fathers music for a
feature film from his handwritten papers.

In one part, he writes for 1. and 2. violin and viola a pattern made of 6
16th parts notes in one quarter note space, I think it is called sixlet in
english. This pattern is then repeated three times in a 4/4 measure, giving
24 notes in the bar. In the next bar is a new pattern and so on, He writes
first 6 notes in each bar and then he writes three "One-bar repeat" sign
for each quarter note space in the measure. Writing 24 notes in each bar
for all three instruments would make the score look very nasty.

I have searched a lot to find a way to use the "One-bar repeat" sign in
this way, without luck.

Has anyone here a solution for me?

TIA,

Diddi