Hi everyone,

My upgrade immediately practice has bitten me big time this time.  Maverick
does not support the old printer driver for my HP 5000, and neither Apple nor
HP will take responsibility.  HP wants to sell me a $4,200 CP 6015dn (a color
printer that I don’t need - nice but not necessary) for $2,500!  Ouch.  The
5000 worked fine up to now.

Are there workarounds?  Anyone have suggestions?  Should I revert to OS 10.8?
(So far, I see no big advantage to 10.9 for me, and this seems to be a big
disadvantage.)

Thanks for whatever wisdom you can share.  (If it is time for a new printer,
are there less expensive large format printers that work well?)

Chuck

Chuck Israels
8831 SE 12th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202-7097