Hi Jari,

We are in Paris and away from computers and Finale so cannot see this work, but
I have been thinking about asking you to explore just this kind of thing as
QuicKeys will not work in Maverick (neither does my printer, so I am back on
10.8) or future OSs. I look forward to finding out what you have done and to
discussing the possibilities with you. I had wondered if there was a
possibility of creating these things within Finale and knew you'd be the guy.

Best regards,

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone