As I didn't get an answer here, I submitted the problem to the
Finale support and after some mails, they confirmed the issue,
which means:
"Custom text" techniques in human playback cause
problems with key switches following afterwards.
After the first appearance of a custom text technique
no more key switches are sent when human playback
detects another standard technique (like staccato, legato, etc.).

Sounds somehow sophisticated, but the problem appears
with all vst libraries that have samples for playing techniques
that are not listed in human playback and that require key switching
(e.g. the "sfz"-samples for the strings in the Vienna Special Edition).

Workaround: remove the custom text technique from human
playback and write a midi dump in the sfz expression as described here:
http://www.finalemusic.com/UserManuals/Finale2012Win/Content/Finale/GPO_Finale_Edition4.htm
That means that two sfz expressions have to be defined: one for the
Vienna string instruments and one for all other instruments.

Jan Angermueller