To Use the tuplet tool - enter your first 16th, then click on it with
tuplet tool, describe the 5 to 4, then go back, enter the rest of the
figure and edit it as you wish.

I have not tried 2014 yet, though. The above is how it works in 2011.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com