Thanks!  Fascinating!

>From the audio only I had assumed that much of the fast stuff was sequenced.
I'm glad the MK is still a musical instrument, not just a push button
machine.

Although I feel compelled to report (not sure why) that my napping daughter
(a musical genius but with conservative tastes) just screamed at my from
the second floor to "turn it down".  I think that, perhaps, Dennis will
chuckle at this.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com