Yes, I knew where to put it, and I removed the LE version.
Actually, what I did was download and install the old version by mistake.
I went back to the website and downloaded the correct version, installed
it, and everything works great! Thanks for the help. I can use Finale 2014
to do actual work now. Tobias even fixed the cosmetic glitch on the "Copy"
button in the Modify > Transfer window that was in the previous version.
-Brian