Thank you David and Michael,

I actually thought of hiding the repeat sign using the staff styles and it
works fine, as I'm not bothered about the playback results.
I must use two staves because I'm not working with a fully melodic line to be
sung or played as a canon but with a melody and its rhythm as a canon, used for
pedagogic purposes. I'm now trying to find the way to show up the final
barlines in different measures of the same system.

--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.eu