I would think so... Finale doesn't control what program opens what... That's in
the operating system. Finale will recommend itself to the OS, but the fact that
the Finder is reverting suggests something else may be wrong.

I suspect your launch services database might be borked. I think MM has a KB
article on how to reset it. I'm away from civilization at the moment or I'd
link to it.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone