This is a bit of a kludge. Human Playback applies swing to notes that are HALF
of whatever the denominator is in the time signature. So in 4/4, it will swing
8ths.

You would have to make the time signature 8/8 to get 16ths to swing. You can
make it 8/8 but display in 4/4 (I suggest only doing that at the very end, as
8/8 will disturb beaming and the like). Even at that, I suspect that HP will
only swing what the denominator is in BAR 1, so if you want to change partway
through the piece, this will involve another kludge.

What you would have to do is turn off HP, then apply the Human Playback plugin
to ONLY the passage from the start up to the part you want double time. Then
switch the time signature to 8/8, apply the plugin only to the double time
passage, then switch it back to 4/4 and apply the HP plugin to the last
passage. If you have several switches like this, it could take some time, and I
doubt you will be able to switch in the middle of a bar (that would involve
ANOTHER kludge, namely 2 bars of 4/8 instead of one bar of 8/8).

Good luck, and report back if there are problems (I suspect there will be!)

Christopher