wow, 5-in, fantastic.  i already received 3.7.2, so anything earlier
you can dig up would be great. and anything between that and 2001 (i
have that), if you can be bothered.  the earlier the better, but
early next week should be fine.

--

BLOCK SEMINAR (18hrs): score design, function and role
instructor: jef chippewa

LECTURE-RECITAL: problematics of electroacoustic notation
14-17 aug @ toronto int. EA symposium (canada)
http://www.facebook.com/events/484751998312109

shirling & neueweise
new music notation  +  translation  +  arts management
mailto:shirl...@newmusicnotation.com
http://newmusicnotation.com | http://www.facebook.com/neueweise