Owner Henry Howey fixed the problem with my posts being delayed - I
had signed on with an ancient email address that just expired.

I would appreciate any suggestions regarding GPO, though.

I don't know why my message was rejected for a few days!  Anyway,
installing 2012 fixed it.  I had avoided 2012 after some initial problems
with GPO, but now GPO is not working with either version so it's a wash.
Any help with paths, etc to get GPO working would be appreciated. WinFin
2012 - I have full GPO, jazz and band, none show up anywhere.