I have a peculiar problem.  I am doing a project for a professional
orchestra that has a professional library staff.  They are supplying the
template I have to adhere to.  FWIW, that was a 2012 template and I am
using Windows Finale 2014.  The template imported fine and I am having
no difficulties using it for music entry.

The problem I am having is that when I am in scroll view using a staff
set (the strings, e.g.), if I use the transport buttons to play back the
music, it is taking the instruments from the upper part of the score
(woodwinds).  If I do immediate playback with ctl-spacebar, the voices
are exactly right.  The voices are right when doing Speedy Entry.  The
voices are right when playing back in Page View.  It is only in staff
set scroll view where things are messed up.

This template has so many instruments that it does go into three banks
(all using Smartsynth), so maybe everything is erroneously going to bank
1 when in scroll view.  I need to do more testing. When I created a new
score with just 2 instruments, I did not have this problem,

Has anybody else come across this?