I've got one measure of uneven playback and so far nothing has dislodged it. I
have used Clear (only tempo changes checked on filter), have used Cut then
re-engraved, have used Delete and then re-engraved, and I'm sure some other
actions. I had originally tapped tempo for entire song and everything else
works fine, just can't figure out what's making this measure drag and why i
can't replace it without it doing the same thing as the measure it replaced.

A bandaid fix is sorta working. I created an invisible tempo change staff
expression that approximates the tempo of the measures that precede and follow
the errant one, then used another hidden staff expression to cancel that out in
the next measure with a zero-value tempo change. It'll do, but I'd like some
things to think about if this happens again.Theories or fixes welcome.