I have had some difficulty bringing older files into 2014, but nothing totally
insurmountable. I think repeats and a few other things didn't work. I'll try
the 2012 to XML & see how it works. I'm in the process (finally) of giving all
my work the same look, so any time saver is welcome.

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.