On 02/11/2014, at 1:00 AM, finale-requ...@shsu.edu wrote:

> Has anyone use the MOTU Micro Lite midi interface to run Finale 2012 on an
> iMac (OS 10.9.5)? Any reviews on this product would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Close. I use a MOTU UltraLite Mk3 with a Roland A-800 Pro as the midi interface
with an iMac (OS 10.8.5) to run Finale 2014. The MOTU interface quietly
collects dust and puts out a great sound without my hardly ever using its full
capabilities.

It does go to sleep with the iMac except when I'm using Finale which stops it
from turning itself off.

I've put off upgrading from OS 10.8.5 for fear that my venerable HP 5100
printer will spit the dummy, but I don't anticipate any trouble from the MOTU
when I upgrade to Yosemite.

Regards,
Rudi vB