Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've posted here -- notation hasn't been
much of a regular part of my life lately.

I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I have a score for
8 instruments that I'm trying to condense into a piano score. I added
the staves and created the piano part with a lot of imploding, copying,
and note entry. It all looks fine in score view (though I still need to
go through and clean up articulations and default dynamics and so forth).

When I get the piano part into page view, there is one system that looks
oddly condensed. You can see it here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5308234/dm.png

What's particularly odd is that there are more measures in there than
are showing -- that is, for each visible measure, there are a whole
bunch that have disappeared. You can see that the first measure on that
line is 595; the first one on the next line is 686! The other parts do
not exhibit this behavior.

I've tried respacing, updating layout, redefining page layout -- nothing
seems to work. If anyone has any ideas about what might be causing this
or what I can try to fix it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Aaron.