Well, I PROBABLY wouldn’t go that far, Dean – while yes, Finale has been –
shall we say: annoying?   Buggy-to-an-alarming-degree?   Consternating?
Something (at times) many of us would love to metaphorically pack up and throw
out the ol’ window, there remains the fact that many of us have (and use) both
Finale and Sibelius.   An admission that someone is planning to buy Sibelius
doesn’t necessarily mean they’re dumping Finale.

And FWIW, I don’t know for sure if any of the Finale/MM employees who were/are
members of this list are STILL employed by MM.

Just sayin’.  And now, just shuttin’ up and going back to fighting with a
Finale file...

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988 (H)
(559) 708-6027 (Limited-reception cell)
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA 95338-9641

Chairman, Mariposa County Planning Commission
President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated
Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County
Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra ♫ ♪ ♫

Marsden Marx Pages (former career ended by disability):
http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og
Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://tinyurl.com/MariposaSO