In my old Mac version (10.6.3) the file type for import and export are
set in the Preferences>General where you set Import settings from CDs.
Choose the preferred file format from that flip down menu. Save the
change. Select the song or songs you want to convert in the playlist.
The file format choice will be reflected in the Advanced menu under
the item "Create {file format} version". The new copy version will be
in the playlist and in your library (or wherever your iTunes saves
your music files.)

On Dec 7, 2014, at 1:00 PM, <finale-requ...@shsu.edu> <finale-requ...@shsu.edu