Tried the uncheckTop Staff in Linked parts panel suggestion, Robert  but
nothing happens.
Need to start measure numbering over in each section and
not show the time sig. change at end of previous section.
I am playing & singing multiple hymn settings for Christmas eve service so
need as many pieces on one page as possible so I don't have to flip pages
when I move from Choir seats to Brass Stands...  Would like measure numbers
to start over for each piece and each new staff appear as new hymn, but
don't think Finale allows one to start a new Staff - for new Tune on same
page
Dave

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Robert Patterson <
rob...@robertgpatterson.com> wrote:

> On the Linked Parts panel in meas num setup, check Top Staff. Uncheck meas
> nums on all staves.
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Chris Magee <tro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am finishing a score and parts in Finale 2014d, and I have the
> following
> > setup for measure numbers for the score and parts:
> >
> > Score: measure numbers every measure, below he bottom stave only
> > Parts: measure number at the start of each line
> >
> > If I enable measure numbers in the Staff Attributes dialog, the score
> > displays the measure numbers on all staves on every measure, despite the
> > settings shown above. On linked parts, the measure numbers display
> > correctly, so the problem is only on the score. Of course, if I disable
> > measure numbers in the Staff Attributes dialog, the part do not display
> > measure numbers at all.
> >
> > Has anyone seen this problem? Aside from creating a separate copy of the
> > score, can anyone suggest a fix for this?
> >
> > I only receive the digest version, so you could cc me at tro...@mac.com
> > <mailto:tro...@mac.com>, I’ll receive any replies sooner.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris

*David C. Woodard, JrPresidentMusic Education Consultants, Inc.6 Wintersun
LnFairview, NC 28730828-628-9550 ph.*

*828-691-0049 cell*
*877-320-9957 Fax*
*davidcwoodar...@gmail.com <davidcwoodar...@gmail.com>*