Kinda like the major gaff in the English in the Exodus movie--"This isn't about
you or I." Please.

ajr

---- Chuck Israels <cisra...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I agree - language is consensual, so common usage governs decisions like this.

(More OT: I can’t wrap my head around contemporary usage of subjective pronouns
in what should be the objective case.  Even supposedly educated people -
journalists, for instance, say things like, “Someone took a photograph of the
president and I”.)  Sorry about that.  Just venting.

Chuck