At

http://www.finalemusic.com/UserManuals/Finale2014Mac/Content/Finale/Maestro_Font.htm#IX_Accidentals_4

I cannot understand the keystroke for the small natural. Actually I can’t
even read the sign after the first dash, as the resolution is too low for
my eyes.

But even if I could read that sign, the keystroke looks like a sequence of
two keystrokes. How to apply these?

I would be grateful for a good explanation. I am working on a Beethoven
transcription, which has a small natural in front of a turn. I cannot make
the combined sign into an articulation, but I already have made the similar
combination of a small sharp and a turn into an expression.

My workaround for now is about using the full size natural at point size 16.

Klaus