I have a two movement work. At the end of the first movement, there is a Da
Capo marking, with the repeat of the first movement happening before the second
movement begins. I used the Repeat tool successfully to place the Da Capo
marking in the last measure of the first movement, and upon playback, the music
correctly goes back to measure one and begins playing.

Now for my question…in the repeat of the Da Capo, how do I get the playback to
stop on beat 3 of measure 73 (there are 90 measures in the first movement),
rather than continuing to play to the very end of the movement (measure 90). In
addition, after the Da Capo repeat, I want the playback to continue on to the
second movement.

I’ve read the online manual, but I sure I’m missing something here. Thanks in
advance for any helpful hints or suggestions.

Martin