Vivian,

I see you already have responses,
but I am interested in finding out more about your project if you have not
agreed to have someone else work with you on it.
You can see my work with Finale 2012 at the link below:

*http://www.musicedconsultantsinc.com/classical-symphonys-arranged-for-young-bands/
<http://www.musicedconsultantsinc.com/classical-symphonys-arranged-for-young-bands/>*

Please write me at the email below if I may be of service.
Dave

*David C. Woodard, JrPresidentMusic Education Consultants, Inc.6 Wintersun
LnFairview, NC 28730828-628-9550 ph.*

*828-691-0049 cell*
*877-320-9957 Fax*
*davidcwoodar...@gmail.com <davidcwoodar...@gmail.com>*