On Wed, February 25, 2015 2:52 pm, Chuck Israels wrote:
> I haven’t seen this before - notes across staves on the same stem.  I was
> referring to a situation (not so uncommon, I think) in which the notes cross
> staves but have individual stems.
> Sorry, I don’t know how to accomplish this.

Yup. Thought it might still be a problem. It offsets the noteheads, but so do
seconds. in this case, there are both (yippee!).

That image is my kludge -- matching beams on two separate staves. This was a
quick example of one measure (the beams are too low), but that's the idea.
Fortunately, the composer has specified all flat beams.

Dennis