And reboot!

 GJB
      From: Chuck Israels <cisra...@comcast.net>
 To: finale@shsu.edu
 Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2015 2:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [Finale] Next problem: Undo

Barbara,

I had this problem months ago - before the update of 2014.  I wish I could be
sure I remember how it was resolved.  What I think I remember was that it was a
result of corrupted preferences.  I suggest deleting the current preference
file.  I hope you keep copies when you create your preference files.

This is a serious bug, if it cannot be easily resolved.  I have not had the
problem appear within the last few months of work.

Chuck

> On Mar 7, 2015, at 10:20 AM, Barbara Touburg <btoub...@online.nl> wrote:
>
> Undo suddenly doesnt work anymore. Two days ago it did work.
> Allow Undo is checked. Allow Undo past save is checked. Maximum undo
> levels is zero.
> Windows 7, FinWin 2008a.
> Any help would be very appreciated!

Chuck Israels