Yes I am, but "transposition" isn't there.

On the "About Finale" in help it says "2012.r3", this despite telling me
that my version is up to date.  I've downloaded the updater and run it but
it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all.

I'm puzzled.

Cheers,

Lawrence

On 6 April 2015 at 15:12, Robert Patterson <rob...@robertgpatterson.com>
wrote:

> P.S. You are opening the "Staff Style Define" dialog, right? If you open
> the Staff Definition dialog by double-clicking the staff, it does not have
> the Transposition option.
>
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Robert Patterson <
> rob...@robertgpatterson.com> wrote:
>
> > That's very strange. On my version of WinFin12c (that I just downloaded),
> > "Transposition" is the fourth option under "Appearance".
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Lawrence Yates <yateslawre...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> No, I've got 2012c and it doesn't seem to be there.

> >> just
> >> and B)
> >> can

> >> and