I got interested in StaffPad
<http://www.sibeliusblog.com/news/staffpad-is-a-music-handwriting-app/>
after Darcy posted about it a few days ago. The more I read, the more
impressed I become. The very fact that an apparently committed Mac user
like Darcy is interested in a Windows-only platform makes it that much more
intriguing.

I am curious if anyone on the list has any experience with it.
Specifically, how well does it handle meter changes or even passages
without meter?

If I end up getting it, I'll almost certainly be using it as a front-end
for Finale through its Music XML export feature.